juvenile bat July 7th, 2007

juvenile bat July 7th, 2007

Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Craziness!!!

never seems to end!!!

However, I am slowly getting back to where I was at least . .. good or bad, I dunno, but it has to be better than where I am RIGHT now. . .

I got Chuckie's license in the mail!! It arrived Friday the 21st!! Yea!! So anyone wanting/needing a wildlife program, let me know:) You can meet Chuckie!! However, first I need to get a vet to see & set up an appointment for a "health checkup". Makes me crazy because I HAD a vet that said he was willing to see my wildlife (I seen him with a squirrel) & tried ALL summer to get to him to talk to him & he never returned my calls! I even visited twice!! SOOO I dunno if he is not getting the messages or what. . . >:{

Been walking quite a bit, so that's good!! I sure need it :}

Yesterday (Wed, the 26th), I went with mom to do her shopping. I go with her if I can to help her out. Then, 1 of my uncles had come by her house just before we got home. My brother called & told us he was there - we were just about home by then. Good thing it wasn't earlier, cuz' we sure had a busy day!! ugh!! I was wiped!! And it turned out to be - 82 deg F - so they say!! It felt like 90+ to me :P" YUCK!!! We first took my brother to the gas station, then dropped his girlfriend off at work & went to the PO (we actually dropped her there because her job is right near there), then we dropped him back home & came across the bridge (to my side - Ulster Co. side) and went to Jo-Ann's, then to Shop Rite, then to Sam's Club and then to Walmart! (LOL)

Today, we are going to go down & take that same uncle to the park for a little picnic. He has terminal cancer & isn't doing so well. Mom tries to help him if he needs it & spend time with him. He may be moving up to Maine - his kids live up there with their mom. He really wants to see them - so I think it would be good for him if he could get up there to see them. I told mom that I didn't think it would be a good idea for him to drive up alone. I told her I would drive up with him, if he wanted. So we'll see what happens with that. I bet Maine is pretty gorgeous this time of year!! :)

What else?? um . . . a friend of mine is having a bad time right now:( I feel so bad for her. She is seperated from her husband - I believe they are going to divorce. I know that he had gotted the kids from her & that really got her depressed. I hope that she will stay focused on her goals, so she can get them back. She will be going to visit the boys this weekend & gets to bring the youner back home with her. So that has her excited & I am glad. I hope her husband doesn't use the kids against her, but really, he already is :( Anyone that has been in that situation, please think of her. (Of course, there is a lot more to the story, like the details about why she left & all), but I won't go into that here.

Ok, well, that is all for now. My husband just called for me to pick him up from work, so off I go to get him.

More soon. Watch for new photos coming! I have lots of beautiful ones to share;)

No comments: