juvenile bat July 7th, 2007

juvenile bat July 7th, 2007

Monday, October 15, 2007

Site updates!


I know I suck lately! I'm sorry ;9 I did work on updatin my website some this weekend. Here is my post I sent out to my email list:)

Hello Friends:),

I have gotten licensing for a non-releasable woodchuck!! (This is him on 10/14/07, enjoying his dinner). My first animal to become a permanent resident!!


Please come by the site & check-out his page! You will find him by clicking on the "Animal Care" link in the left-hand tool bar, scroll down to the list of animals & click woodchuck. On the woodchuck page, scroll down near the bottom - above references & you will see the note I posted about acquiring a non-releasable, with a link to his page.

I want to thank you for coming by & joining us:)

Come by and visit,
here's the link:
www.cjcrittercareneducation.org

Anyone not on our mailing list, please consider joining:) It is easier to post updates, etc, to everyone at one time that way:)

We also have some new things going on - like our website renewal, and working on building Chuckie's outdoor cage:) If you could spare a couple dollars, that would be awesome:)))) Even $1 helps at this point!! (look around the site, or email me if you would like further info about that)

Other news is we even have some of our very first educational presentations in the works! We will be visiting a local elem. school, and attending a cub scout meeting!! YEA!!

Thanks for joining us!

We love ya'll!
Regards,
Tara & Critters


PS - Some weeks you may get a lot of "update" messages. Other times it could be weeks. So, I apologize for the "uneven" flow! LOL <--- kind like my blog - esp. lately :O -- Tara & Critters
www.cjcrittercareneducation.org

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie!

Thanks for the visit to Arlington DP, and hope your woodchuck is as much fun in person as he is to look at. :)

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

I used to be a rehabilitator.

Congratulations on your good work!