juvenile bat July 7th, 2007

juvenile bat July 7th, 2007

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Feb 7th, 2008 MSB . . .

February 7, 2008 - Thursday

The New Guy in My Life:)

Current mood: bouncy
Category: Pets and Animals


Well, the new guy in my life is an APBT (American Pitbull Terrier). He is . . around a yr old. The ppl who owned him b4. . sucked i think:) LOL . . Ok . . I really dont kno that .. just a real good guess!!

My sis actually brought him home. . he belonged to the boyfriend of a daughter of a co-worker of her husband (LMAO!). Well the BF had to move back home with his parents (???) and they live in the city. No dog. Most everyone he knows. . i guess. . live down there & he didnt have anyone that could care for him or take him.

My sis brings him home (um not sure Y?? LOL but she didnt want him to go to the pound bcuz' she figured they'd put him to sleep) . . um prob would... not necessarily bcuz he is an APBT . . altho that is the growing trend. . . but other things. . .

So. . my uncle first takes him . . he has an older APBT. . . that is pretty bad off (just got probs lol) . . anyways, he is too wound for him to handle! lol. . i told him id take him . . .
I was unsure . if i wanted to .. i still have mixed feeling on another dog right now . . . i still miss rage so much its unbelievable! So .. we bring him home. .. hes like 30(?) lbs of freakin tornado!! LMAO! Glad i had 7yrs of that first!! OMG hed definitely do me in . . if i didnt kno what to expect!!

So . .heres the thing . . the ppl were idiots. . my uncle told me that my sis' husband told him the guy who owned him used to wrap his arm to tease him to bite! >:{ Um DUH!!! what a retard!! LOL .. . (contrary to popular belief "pit bulls" DO NOT have the strongest bite force;) However. . i dont want any freakin dog biting me . . .

So . . . he has been a whirlwind! LOL He's really smart tho . . and I already love him to pieces;)
He's obnoxious . . hard-headed . . um .. but actually . . a pretty good boy. . I genuinely believe he needed some TLC!!:) I think he . . is adjusting well.

Gotta call & make him a vet app. . will do that prob tomorrow.
So thats the new guy in my life;) I took some pics outside. LOL I hooked him to the bumper of the Suburban. LOL So . . look in the album for new ones.

This is Rage's page. . I have not went into detail about PB & other "miscontrued" dogs on his page. But. . a bit about BSL.

I will add a page for the new fellow soon .. or add him to Rage's. . not sure yet.
Oh! Btw, his name is "Kuruk". We changed it . . bcuz both the names we were told. . he "possibly" had. . he didnt respond to! LOL So. . he is now "Kuruk". . which is Native American (surprise! LOL) and means "bear". I've read it's a Pawnee name, but im not 100% sure on that. . Kuruk is also an NPC in Wow! LOL Which . . i found out after we had already decided on Kuruk.

So. . check out Kuruk's album soon :)
May have the possibility of a pup . . . which is what i initially wanted. . !!!! So . . we'll see;)

:X xooxoxoxxoox from us!:)
~T & Crew
4:13 PM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos

No comments: