juvenile bat July 7th, 2007

juvenile bat July 7th, 2007

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Just some old posts . . .

Ugh. . . so I have some blog posts in other places. . . & I am going to add them here. . to have them in one spot. . :) They will still be where they are. . . but I want them all to be here too. . . These are from the blog linked below . .

(CeeJaye's Blips)

Monday, December 05, 2005

Getting addicted to this blog stuff & starting another here today! More info laters!**CJ**




Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Well I haven't posted anything since I made this so here I am!
WOOOHOO!! LOL today was our last day of Computer Applications!!
It was ALSO our first day of doing Power Point in there & that is what our final will be on!! We have to make a presentation!

Over there is my youngest, with my mom's dog, Whiskey! LOL Poor little thing! LOL He is a Yorkie. Rayna loves to love on him & carry him around. He don't care for it too much but is usually pretty tolerant of her overall.

We have 1 more Human Relations class, thursday! I will be soooooo glad when it is OVER!!!!!!!!!!!
You can also readmore things about me at:

MYSPACE: http://www.myspace.com/flynhy

and at Yahoo 360:
http://360.yahoo.com/profile-wDoiGNQyfqMUVzzPoNvDgf5fGA

I am just about everywhere these days! I have several FOTKI albums too!
http://public.fotki.com/CJsRats/cjs_ratties/
http://public.fotki.com/CeeJayesBooks/
http://public.fotki.com/CeeJaysPics/

Ha! That's what I remember for now! Most don't have anything interesting in them!
The first one has some rattie pics in it!
I gotta get ready to head back to school for Chem now!!
Bye bye!
**CJ**
posted by Cee Jaye @ 3:48 PM 0 comments



Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Ugh! Home from school now! 9:57pm! got home 10mins ago!
Chemistry SUX!! LOL Tonight it was "Gases" . . . . went over a few "basic" properties & gas "laws" & then did GAS PROBLEMS! UGH!
So geesh our final is going to be on Chapters 9, 10, 11 & 12. This link ~ Chem Tutor ~ shows a page that shows some of the stuff we worked on tonight. We didn't do GAS stoichiometry, but we did SOME stoiciometry. That SUX too! LOL
We got our quiz back tonight from last week. Was so happy! Got a 98!! WOHHOOOOO! ESPECIALLY considering I still do not know all these abbreviations I have been guessing at :O lol
Tomorrow we have Clin Path lecture. She is supposed to give us info on stuff to review for our final. . . HOPEFULLY she will! The final in there is cumulative :( None of the others are thankfully! Lab for Clin Path isn't either! THANKFULLY!!!!!
Got Rayna registered for dayare for next semester today. I will be full time again (as always).
I'll be taking:
General Psychology (Online) Psy101
Animal Anatomy & Physiology Bio152 (this has a lab)
Tues & Thurs 1:10-2:30pm (L-Tues 10:10-1pm)
Behavioral Medicine for Animals Bio250 Mon 3-5pm
Chemistry & Physics for Health Sciences Sci107 Mon Wed Fri 9:45-10:40am
(L-Thurs 8:40-11:30)

I'll be M-F again (this semester is T-F, so I feel a bit "spoiled! LOL) but a pretty decent schedule!
I am dreading Anatomy (again) :P"I am heading off to bed!
Going in EARLLLLLY tomorrow to work on some Chem & my Comp Apps power point final! :)Nitey-Nite!~*~CJ~*~
posted by Cee Jaye @ 9:57 PM 0 comments



Wednesday, December 14, 2005 The posts below are both from this day - but the top one was later. . . then the one below it .

OMG I just can't believe my luck! LOL~~~My car has been on the fritz for awhile. . . I had hope it would hang on till I could work on getting the Suburban. . . But I finally had to take it off the road. I put my truck back on the road on Dec 2nd. Things had been good. Until Sunday (the 11th) evening. The kids & I had went to mom & pops for dinner. I am taking care of my brother's dog for a bit & so mom had given my $$$ to stop & pick up some food for her.
So I had stopped at Shop Rite to cehck the food out. But expensive there. I could get more of the same at Walmart. So the kids & I headed over there. Well we headed out of the back of Shop Rite & there is a stop sign. We made a left there & went up the road there. There is a traffic light & we stopped there. Then we had to turn left there too & the front of the truck started steaming a bit.
I didn't think anything of this because we had taken the radiator from my suburban (the one i have now) & put in the truck. It is bigger than the one the truck had. The truck runs hot & tends to overheat easily & we hoped that would help (which it really didn't).
Anyways, I didn't think anything of it because the radiator has a tiny hole in the left corner & when the truck gets hot it will steam. We had thought it had FINALLY sealed up & so I was like well maybe it didn't.
I turned left at the light & went down the road behind our mall there. There is a "bend" in the road that is a bit "bigger" than the others & when I went around it I noticed that something in the steering didn't feel right.My first thought immediately was the same problem we dealt with about 1yr & 1/2 ago.
So let's go back there for now.About a yr & a half ago, I was leaving mom's & heading over to Home Depot to meet Jaymz after work. Well, going down a road after leaving her house, I got almost to the end & the steering got all "weird". So . . . I had thought the power steering pump had went on me. I could BARELY steer the truck. . . and if ya know about driving 4wd trucks they are like IMPOSSIBLE to drive with no power steering!! LOL
I was going to turn around & go back to my parents but I had NO idea how I was going to turn this BIG 'ole truck around on this small road! LOL
So I kept going! I somehow make it to Home Depot & park & the truck is starting to overheat by then. Jaymz comes out. I told him, I think the power steering pump went & he's like why do you think that. And so I told him. He opens the hood & looks & he's like that's not it. . well the bolt that holds the harmonic balancer to the motor BROKE!!! Part still in part fell off. . . and then the balancer came off . . well now the power steering isn't turning. The alternator isn't working, etc etc etc. The truck was overheating basically since it happened!!!SOOOOOOOO we find all this out. . . And I was like freakin out!!
He calls Chevy & talks to the part dept & they are like that doesn't happen. He was like Uh YEA it does my truck is over here with that incident right now lol We had to get a new bolt & washer, & the new "key" to hold the balancer in place.
Anyways, to cut that short, we eventually got it done.
BACK to Sun nite.I stopped behind Sam's Club (the back way to our Walmart) & turned the truck off & it was STEAMING! I got out & went to the front & it was BOILING!! You could HEAR the radiatior boiling away & I was just like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not again!!!! I was mad. . I called Jaymz (he was still at work) & I was like "Uh, I need you to come look at the truck" and he was like . . . "What happened?" and I told him. . . and he was like I'll be there in a few. . . So he heads over as soon as he can.

Anyways, he shows up & then he looks & he's like "**!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!**!*!*!" (LOL) & the BOLT came OUT of the balancer this time! CAME OUT!!!! The "Steam" I seen was smoke & it was the BELTS burning up. So need NEW belts, New key, NEW bolt & washer AGAIN!!! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So there it sits at Sam's.I got everything yesterday. LUCKILY my brother came down & got me & took me all the way BACK up to Kingston (40-45min drive ea way!) to get/order the parts. But the bolt & washer had to be "ordered" because it isn't something they keep in stock. It'll be in the 15th. UGH!! OH And. . . I had ended up LOCKING myself OUT of my house!!! geesh!!! So I had to get in the back door, ended up breaking the bottom window left corner! OOPS NOT NOT NOT a good day!!!
HOPEFULLY NO BAD WEATHER TILL he can get my truck back together!! I need it like NOW!!!
This am I had a make-up class for Friday, because the kids & I had a snow day! So Rayna & I were going to take the bus up to the school. But my friend Jen said she would come get us. The lady down the hill from us put the kids on the bus for me.Then tonite is my Chemistry final!
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGHHHHH lol Can we say a little STRESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSED!!!!
Still working on my power point final for Computer Apps and my essays for human Relations.AND I had locked myself out TODAY too!
The back door was unlocked I am not sure HOW that happened because I checked it before I left - I SWEAR I did but it was unlocked!! SO I guess I was "lucky" today! LOL
Bye bye for now:)~*~CJ~*~
posted by Cee Jaye @ 4:18 PM 0 comments

This am, I managed to read & answer 1 friend's blog before getting the kids on the bus.
Got a shower & finished typing my notes for my test for Human Relations tomorrow.
Rayna & I went to mom's today. Pops stayed home from work today! We were suprised to see him there. Jaymz had to work. They invited us to stay for dinner, so I called Jaymz & he came down & got the kids & then came back up to their house.
After leaving their house, about 4:45pm, we headed to Sam's Club. Mom gave me the $$ to get Rayna cupcakes to take to daycare with her tomorrow for her birthday. (Her birthday isn't until Dec 24th, but she won't be in there then, so we take them early). Then I had to go to Walmart & drop off the 4 disposable cams we used at the baby shower. (We had my sister's baby shower on Sat Dec 3rd).
After leaving Walmart (I went into both places alone, Jaymz waited out with the kids - Kymberlee & Rayna were in the truck with me - Jesse & Dariyn were in his car with him), Jaymz headed home & I had to go get gas! UGH Definitely the one thing I DID NOT miss about using the truck & that is the GAS it sux!! LOL Especially after sitting since pretty much May-ish???? LOL!!
So then we headed home. . . I got home at 6:45 pm. When I got home, I fed & watered 20 rats. Then fish (the ones in 2 tanks which do not include my bettas). Then changed 11 different bettas "tanks"! LOL That is only part of the animals. TOmorrow I will need to do the rabbit, the cat box. . . ugh LOL! The cats were fed this am! LOL

I also responded to 2 other friends blogs tonite too! LOL*CJ*




Friday, December 16, 2005

OMG I am sooooo freakin' pissed off!! :O We went yesterday to work on the truck. Well first off (LOL) we get to my school (I wanted to stop in & check & see if the Chem teacher had posted the grades yet - she said Thurs but it was early) & we had left the parts home :O oops! :O lol

So back we went to get them, luckily only @ 10mins. Off we go back to work on the truck. Well things went well. . . so we thought. . . :) He got things on relatively easy . . . guess that should have been an indication!!
Things seemed ok. . . I was going to move it to Home Depot parking lot until we had done our errands & had come back later on to get his check. Then he had planned to go home to mess with the pump on the well & I was going to go get some MO's & get a few things. Well before I even got OUT of the parking lot I was in, I could tell something was NOT right:(
So, I got to the stop sign & still had that hint something wasn't right.Further down at the light, I KNEW something was NOT right & I turned the corner & STOPPED! I was about HYSTERICAL!! I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO pissed off!! So Jaymz checked the truck & everything still LOOKED ok. BUT when he got back down there to check the bolt & see if it needed to be tightened, it was already just about completely lossened & ready to come out! So he tried tightening which didn't work - see from the first bolt breaking, it ruined some of the thread in the hole for the bolt.

Well, that left less "good area" for the bolt to thread into the 2nd time. So now, when the 2nd broke off, that too, damaged some of the threads too. So now, there is even LESS good thread for the bolt to hold too & there just isn't enough "good thread" left in there to hold that bolt. There is just too much force from the "wobble" of the balancer to hold it on. So now, instead of being at Sam's parking lot, it is @ 1 mile, IF THAT, away in the Shop Rite parking lot. NOW I have to figure out how I am gonna get the damn thing HOME!!

Which I certainly can NOT drive it 35 miles like that!!! And I can't afford $200+ towing bill right now. . I am just SERIOSULY pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH So now I am carless for who knows how long;(

I am sooooooooooooooooo bummed & there are a few other things too but I just don't want to talk about it right now;(**CJ**

No comments: