juvenile bat July 7th, 2007

juvenile bat July 7th, 2007

Friday, November 2, 2007

Educational Programs

Last Thurs, I went to a cub scout meeting & did a presentation with Chuckie.

This am I spent an hour & 1.2 in "K"! lol We went to Rayna's class this am to share Chuckie with them. Then, we visited the other 2 "K" classes too! So, I got 4 "educational programs" in this week. Rayna's teacher would like me to come back again next Fri with my snake! LOL!!

Then, I took Jaymz home (he went with me after working all night & getting a tidbit of sleep - to the school to take pics for me) and I had to go to Kingston to do my errands & shopping. (Also went over to mom's quick & we took a walk - we have been trying to do this several times a week) . .. (So I am up to @ 7mi!)

Ok I am getting delirious from lack of sleep so I must go. . more soon!! - I actually have a pretty interesting blog post in the works. .. well *I* think it is extrememly interesting. .. It's probably going to take a few days for me to get it finished. . . Also have several photos I want to get shared. . .


HOPEFULLY this week. . . . . . .


Till next time!! (A more detailed version of this post is in my mom's monkeys blog:)



(PS~ please excuse typos . . A lot of time I am typing ahead of myseld or way overtired!! LOL . . but if I waited until I wasn't tired, nothing would get posted! :}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.